- Do you know something needs to change but you’re not sure what will help?
- Do you need support working out how to perform at your best when you’ve got other things to think about?
- Has something changed or come to the forefront that means you’d find it helpful to work differently?
- Are you preparing for an extended period of leave (eg maternity / parental / sabbatical) and need help with handing over because you’re worried about what will happen when you want to come back?
- Do you want to work flexibly but you’re not sure how to ask or what to ask for?
At the workABLE we understand how important it is to you to be able to do your job well, irrespective of other circumstances. These might be related to your own health and well-being, your responsibilities as a carer, or simply a need to balance work with other commitments and pursuits. Whatever your circumstances, male or female, old or young, with or without caring responsibilities, knowing you want to make a change and knowing what to do are two different things. Here at the workABLE we can help you find what’s workABLE for you in your circumstances be they temporary, intermittent or permanent. We offer one off sessions or coaching packages to explore where you are, where you want to be and what needs to happen to get there.
Get in touch today to find out how the workABLE can help you.