- Do you want to support employees’ flexible working requests but don’t know how to make it work in your team?
- Do you want to minimise the disruption to service delivery by better supporting people preparing for and returning from parental leave?
- Do you need help working out how to support a valuable team member who has a chronic health condition or care responsibilities?
- Is the ill health or care responsibilities of one or two people compromising your team’s overall service delivery and general motivation?
- Do you want a better return on investment for your employee well-being budget?
- Do you need help with creating or reviewing your flexible working and/or valuing diversity policies?
- Do you sometimes feel like you need your own faraday cage?
- Do you think money spent on out placement could provide a better return for your business if you could work out how to make things work without letting people go?
If the answer to any of these is ‘yes’, the workABLE can help!
With changes in employment law, technology blurring the lines between work and non-work, and differing expectations of today’s workforce in terms of flexibility, development and job satisfaction, you will benefit from facilitating all kinds of working to retain the much valued expertise and experience of your good people. Accommodating flexibility can be far more cost effective than having to recruit and train new staff.
At the workABLE we work with managers and employees to find solutions that are workABLE for you and your organisation. Spending the time to redefine what’s workABLE for you can achieve increased productivity, reduced absence and better team morale.
Preparing to leave work for an extended period is also a difficult time for lots of people as is navigating their return. At the workABLE we can help with this too by supporting individuals as they’re preparing to transition in and out of the work place so disruption to service delivery is minimised and handovers are effective thereby better protecting your bottom line.
Many employees recognise and value the benefits of flexible working. As a manager, however, you may need the space to work out how to adapt existing practices to fully benefit from the wide variety of talent available to you. As well as coaching employees, the workABLE provides that space along with a careful balance of challenge and support. We can also review and develop policies to inform future practice.
the workABLE offers packages to support you and your team with individual sessions starting from just £99.
Get in touch today to find out how the workABLE can help you.